Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome Alaina!



It finally happened. We had our baby girl, Alaina on November 22 at 6:52pm weighing in at 8 lbs 6 oz and measuring 22 inches long. She already has her dad's height. She has brown hair, blue eyes, long skinny fingers, long legs and long feet and toes. We love her a lot and the first week and a half have consisted of trying to get her to sleep at night and not just during the day, making sure she gets enough to eat and enjoying all the funny things she does. We have taken a lot of pictures, but she moves so quickly so it's not very often we get a good one! We are working on that.

16 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

She is gorgeous. Congratulations to both of you!

Brammer Family said...

She looks like her beautiful Mama I'd say. :)

Love you guys. Hope things are going well. I'm excited to meet my newest relative. :)

Dawn said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Amy said...

What a sweetheart! Congratulations you guys!

Diana said...

What a beautiful baby girl! That is great news that she has finally arrived. Hope everything went smoothly. Congratulations to both of you!

Allison and Josh said...

Deanna! Congrats on your baby girl! She is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys! By the way, I found your blog through Annie Jones! :) Hope you're doing well!

Unknown said...

she is so cute!!! Congratulations you two!!

Anna said...

Yay for babies! I'm glad you guys came over the other day and that I got to see her! Most babies start out with days and nights mixed up. Your actvity durring the day luls them to sleep. She'll get it figured out though, if she hasn't already. Play with her more durring the day and be borring and keep things dark at night.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

She is just precious!! Congrats!! (Again!) :-)

The Lindquists said...

Congratulations Deanna and Tim! She is beautiful!

Jessica said...

She is beautiful and I love her name! Congratulations!

Steph said...

She is SO cute! I'm glad you guys didn't fall off the planet, as I was beginning to wonder! Seems that life is going well for you, especially with that sweet new addition! Congrats!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristine and Ryan said...

Congratulations! She looks beautiful!

Becky Henson said...

Congratulations! It's been a while since I've checked blogs so I'm a slacker in commenting on your newest addition. Hope to see you guys for the holidays!

Jackie Sanders said...

A bit late, but Congrats!!!
She's a big girl by now!
Congrats! You're in for a FANTASTIC journey!