We took some pictures and I thought I would post them.

We came home one night to find this on our door frame. From a distance I thought it was a big bug, but as we got closer I realized it was a small frog about an inch long.
We went to enjoy the beautiful fall weather at the Japanese Gardens near The University of Washington. The picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the idea. 
Being that it was such a clear day, we were able to see Mt. Ranier from the freeway. Keep in mind that this mountain is over two hours away and we could still see it.
13 comments:
Yay for pictures!!!
K- I would have been freaking out to have come home to a frog on my door!!! :) Better then a black widow I guess. :)
Miss you guys. :)
I want a frog! That made think about a family vacation we went on to northern Idaho on a golf course, it was covered with those little frogs at night. watch out that you don't step on them! Glad to see that you guys are doing well, we miss you here!
It is so sad that you guys are gone. We went to call you to see if you wanted to get ice cream the other day and realized that you have already left. I feel like we didn't even get to say good bye! Hope that you guys are doing well!
Deanna! I found your blog through Diana's and it was fun seeing pics of you and Tim. You guys have had some fun adventures so far! :) Hope you are enjoying the Seattle area. -Staci Wallace ( S p o n b e c k )
Ooh! Ooh! I likes that frog! Did you name him? I think Hubert or Frankie sounds really nice.
I didn't know you guys had a blog! We live in the same state for crying out loud! how goes it? We should get together some time and Dave can give you a more detailed and excited tour of the base. Cute frog!
Susan and Dave Shepard
I found your blog through the Tenney's. I'm glad cause we can keep in touch! I hope you're loving it up there, it looks so beautiful! We miss you guys!
Deanna, it looks like you're enjoying Seattle! We have some good friends moving there this summer, so let's talk...see you over the break!
Look at you guys! Looks like Seattle is a blast. Good to hear you are doing well. -Kristine
Hey! So I just found your blog, how great! How is Washington? Miss you both1
I hope your Valentines Day was great! We miss you but hope you are doing well.
Ok, I would love to see some pictures of the new Mother-to-Be!
De. Do you realize its almost been a YEAR since you updated this blog? Do you? Do you?!?
De, don't disapoint k? :) LOL
Hope you're doing well. We miss ya! Give your tummy a good rubbin' for me alright? :D
Love,
Alison
Post a Comment