Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Candid Moment

So we were getting ready to go to the grocery store and Alaina was being smiley and happy. I thought, "ooh, maybe if I hurry and grab the camera we can get a picture of this". It worked!! I was pretty excited.

9 comments:

Beej & Chris said...

SOOO Cute!

Dawn said...

She is darling and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Miss you!

Brent and Jessica said...

She is so cute!

anniejoneslarsen said...

Deanna, she is BEAUTIFUL! You must blog more my dear!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Ah! I love her outfit! She's so cute!

Ashley said...

So adorable! Love all your updates! Keep them coming :)!

Brammer Family said...

Sweet :)

Sarah holman said...

She is adorable!

Anna said...

I love it when you can actually get the camera out and get a picture of whatever cute thing they are doing that you want to remember. Take lots of pictures because they change so fast!