Friday, August 1, 2008

I love this picture! It just really shows how Tim is really a kid trapped in an adult body.

Tim loves the turkey legs at Disneyland!

In June 2008 Tim's whole family took a big trip to Southern California. It was the first time in 10 years that the whole family could go on a trip together. We had so much fun!


We graduated from the University of Utah and my mother-in-law has the good pictures. This is what happened to our hair after wearing those "attractive" caps all day long.


We went down to San Diego for a needed vacation after finals to the Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego. December 2007

Mount Ranier- Summer 2007

Mount St. Helens- Summer 2007


Cannon Beach, Oregon- Summer 2007

Mount Si near North Bend Washington- Summer 2007


Delicate Arch -March 2007

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. We absolutely love Disneyland too. We've been a bunch since we got married and I really think it's because Jordan gets to act like an eight year old. I love all your pictures!!